SABIS® Adma and Choueifat host around 1000 participants representing 23 SABIS® Schools from 13 countries. Part of the 125th Anniversary celebrations of the SABIS® School Network.
The Student Life training Camp is a unique and life changing experience for any teenager. This year Karam Saker and Maurice Atallah were chosen to represent the perfects at ISC- Homs at this amazing camp in Cairo.
The first and the most important event in the SLO calendar each year is Recruitment Day...
ISC-Homs / Damascus believes that the success of an educational institution should be measured by the value it adds to each individual. The school's academic goals can be summarized as follows:
- » To qualify every student for entrance into colleges/universities around the world.
- » To provide a well-rounded education based on a mastery of English and Mathematics.
- » To enable students to benefit from a trilingual educational system.
- » To train students in logical reasoning and critical thinking.
- » To prepare students to be able to sustain intellectual efforts for long periods.
- » To generate excitement for lifelong learning.
The coherence of the SABIS® syllabus allows our students to achieve more with less effort. Each year, our students gain entry to highly competitive universities in the UK (Oxford, Cambridge), USA (Harvard, MIT, Princeton, and Stanford), Canada, Europe, Australia, and the Middle and Far East.
SABIS® schools pride themselves on the performance of their students at the most prestigious universities in the world.