SABIS® Adma and Choueifat host around 1000 participants representing 23 SABIS® Schools from 13 countries. Part of the 125th Anniversary celebrations of the SABIS® School Network.
The Student Life training Camp is a unique and life changing experience for any teenager. This year Karam Saker and Maurice Atallah were chosen to represent the perfects at ISC- Homs at this amazing camp in Cairo.
The first and the most important event in the SLO calendar each year is Recruitment Day...
- A completed application form. (Either obtain a form from the office and complete it or ask for a form by E-mail .)
- A completed medical form, which should also be obtained from the office or by E-mail. Please mention any medical problem which we need to know about to ensure the full safety of your children.
- A Certified Medical Report from the Administration of Health, indicating his/her health status regarding infectious and communicable diseases.
- Previous School Report
For students transferring from outside Syria and to fulfill the requirements of the Ministry of Education, the following items should also be provided:
The most recent original school report from the previous school. The report should show the class, date, and results (stating that students passed to a higher grade) signed and stamped by the issuing school and certified by the following:
- Ministry of Education of the country the student is coming from, if available
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country the student is coming from
- Syrian Embassy in the country the student is coming from
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Syria
- If the school report is in a foreign language, it should be translated to Arabic and certified by the Ministry of Justice
- Private Education Department in Syria
Parents of students applying for secondary levels should contact the school for further information on required documents.
- Three Photos
- Birth Identification Document
- Syrians can supply a photocopy of the family card.
- Non-Syrians should submit a statement from their Embassy in Syria stamped and certified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Once all the above documents are handed in, they become the property of the school.